2.10.16

.jpg challenge three: what is family?

In this challenge, we had to post some pictures of who we think are or consider family. 







Lets start off with my mom and dad. My dad's name is Joe and he has one of the best personalities and is really funny. My mom, Brenda, is so nice and has helped my through so much. Even though my parents are really nice, they can be really shady when needed but overall they are great people and I love them so much. 








This is me and my dog, Dolly (sorry I'm always including her in my posts but she's amazing). On that note, it's about time I tell you about my demon dog. We rescued her when I was 8 and we've had her for about 6 years (I think). She's 8 years old and she likes to lay on my bed by the window and spy on the neighbors. She also loves to go for walks and have me throw her chew toy so that she can run and get it. She also comes and lays with me when I'm sad and makes everything better.









This is me holding my grandma's hand. Her name is Betty and she also makes me happy when I'm sad. She does this by saying that I'm the prettiest girl in the world at least 5 times whenever I see her and then she gives me a bunch of lollipops. My dad (and I when I don't have school) visit her on Friday's and go grocery shopping for her. She appreciates it so much and she is so nice. 












This is a family friend who I call uncle Joe with one of my paintings from the art show last year. He came to see me get inducted into the National Arts Honor Society. He is one of the best people I know and he has the best personality and makes amazing jokes. He is also always there for me no matter what and he's amazing. 











This is a candid of my friend, Brendan. He has been my friend since 6th grade and he has helped me through so much. He is an amazing person with an amazing heart and will do anything for me. Him and I do everything together and we laugh at the stupidest things and have the weirdest jokes but it's a great time. He is also obsessed with Chinese food but I don't blame him because that stuff's bomb.








For my last picture, here are my friends and I. I love my friends so much because they have helped me through so much and we all bond over bands we like and take amazing pictures (such as this one). From Annie's random snapchats, to Michaela and I making "dat boi" jokes, laughing at memes, and being crystal trash, to Jessica being an amazing dumb cluck and always throwing her calculator on the floor, and Lauren always letting me have some of her french fries and other nice food, my friends are amazing and I couldn't have asked for better people to called my friends :). 

So these are people that I consider family. I think that family are people that are always there for you no matter what and make you happy when you're sad. That's all. 



3 comments:

  1. i especially like your grandmothers hands. would make a nice painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also like the fact you took NEW pictures . didnt recycle old ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also like the fact you took NEW pictures . didnt recycle old ones

    ReplyDelete