10.10.16

.jpg challenge four: what do I obsess about?

For this challenge, we had to take pictures of things we obsess about.





As you already know, I am obsessed with my dog. I'm also obsessed with really cute animals. 














Next, I am obsessed with art. I love to draw. I've been very fascinated by ballpoint pen drawing along with watercolor pencils because I think that they are both really cool. 











I am obsessed with books and reading. This is a picture of some of my favorite books, which include To Kill A Mockingbird, Looking for Alaska, Lolita, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Go Ask Alice, The Outsiders, and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children









I am obsessed with concerts, bands, and music in general. This is probably my #1 obsession. This was from Warped Tour at the Mayday Parade set. It was amazing!














This relates with music but I've also been obsessed with Lana Del Rey's album 'Ultraviolence' since it came out. I'm obsessed with Lana Del Rey in general because she has the voice of an angel and her whole discography is just so beautiful 10/10 would recommend. 
















I am obsessed with coffee and I drink a very unhealthy amount oops. 
















I am obsessed with sea shells. Whenever I go to the beach, my mom and I are always looking for sea shells and we always find the coolest ones. These are some of the ones we found. They are all from Ocean City.










Lastly, I am obsessed with Netflix. I love to waste my life binge watching TV shows and movies aha. I am currently watching Supernatural and 10/10 would recommend this show, it's so good. 

1 comment: